Essential Solutions Provides IT Infrastructure Guidance To Baton Rouge Business
A new client recently contacted our team for help with a big project: its IT infrastructure. They needed expert advice as to the state their infrastructure was in, whether it needed to be updated, and if so, how it should be updated.
Sooner or later, this challenge will present itself to all businesses that rely on IT, including yours. After all, your infrastructure is at the core of all your technology – this configuration of servers, workstations, printers, and everything in between is what allows you to actually use your technology.
Are You Worried About Mismanaging Your Infrastructure Project?
Even if you have a fully functional and effective IT infrastructure in place right now, it’s very important to review your current hardware to determine if an upgrade is necessary, or will be soon.
Selecting the right technology directly affects the productivity of your business, but an infrastructure upgrade process isn’t always that simple and can involve a series of challenges:
- You could lose files in the transfer from one system to the next that wasn’t properly backed up.
- Failure to plan effectively could extend the timeline of the project, imposing more and more downtime on you and your staff while you wait for the new infrastructure to come online.
- Your new infrastructure could lack the ability to scale with the growth of your business, meaning you’ll have to carry out the entire process again sooner than you’d like to.
Essential Solutions Will Guide You Through Infrastructure Upgrades
The Essential Solutions team are experts with infrastructure projects and are here to guide you through the process. We will manage it from end to end to make sure every consideration is taken into account.
Our process has three steps:
- Determine Asset Value: The first step will be to assess your current hardware infrastructure. Identifying the state of each piece of hardware you’re currently using will help to plan what needs to be replaced and what needs to be updated.
- Consolidate Your Assets: The good news is that not all hardware is necessarily unusable at this point. If older hardware is not completely outdated, we can find great value for you by repurposing that hardware for noncritical workloads or environments where a single server fault wouldn’t wreak havoc on business operations. By consolidating this older, but still valuable hardware, we will help you get a greater return on your original investment in the technology.
- Manage The Upgrade Process: After determining what technology is still useful and what needs to be replaced, we will facilitate an efficient and stress-free upgrade process. We’ll ensure that you’re equipped with the best hardware for your needs at a cost-effective price point. Once obtained, we’ll oversee the migration process so that no file is lost from one piece of hardware to the next.
Enlist Essential Solutions As Your Infrastructure Upgrade Expert
Whether you’re unsure what state your infrastructure is in, or you know it needs to be upgraded but are worried about mismanaging the process, Essential Solutions is here to assist. We can be your expert guide through the process – with our help, you’ll avoid the common obstacles that will occur in an infrastructure upgrade, and make sure the process is efficient and consequence-free. Get in touch with our team today to get expert advice on your upcoming IT infrastructure upgrade.
For more information on how Essential Solutions can best serve your business, click here to get in touch with one of our representatives or call us at one of our offices: