Baton Rouge Engineering Firm Gets The Essential Solutions Treatment
Not sure how to get a new network setup? You’re not alone — that’s precisely why this Baton Rouge engineering firm got in touch with the Essential Solutions team.
Are you worried about starting from square one on a new IT environment?
I don’t blame you — as exciting as it can be to get to start fresh, the downside is that you have to set it all up, which can be especially difficult when it comes to IT. And while it was a relatively simple process years ago, when you just had to plug it in and install some software, today, launching a network is a bit more complicated.
Getting a new IT environment running is no small task — that’s why organizations like this Baton Rouge engineering firm come to Essential Solutions.
How Do We Manage Network Design And Implementation?
Launching a client’s new network can be the start of great things to come — but it can also be a source of major stress, especially where their technology is concerned. That’s why we make sure that the network is working properly right from square one.
Through strategic planning and careful execution, Essential Solutions installs the client’s new IT network with as little downtime for configuration and set up as possible. Our preliminary installation services include:
- Network Design and Configuration
- Deployment of Network Servers and PCs
- Cabling and Wiring Engineering
Maintenance & Optimization
Once the network has been installed, we want to make sure it works in the long term. Essential Solutions ensures optimal use of the new network long after installation with the following support services:
- Network Upgrades
- Server Optimization, including Windows, Linux/Unix & Novell NetWare
- Workstation Upgrade and Deployment Services
- Project Management and Implementation
How Did Essential Solutions Help This Baton Rouge Engineering Firm Build A Network?
In order to get this Baton Rouge engineering firm up and running quickly, we did the following:
- Provisioned and installed all the necessary hardware and software, based on their specific needs.
- Made sure their Internet and phone service was hooked up and thoroughly tested before their team arrived to start working.
- Tested all equipment and technology ahead of time to minimize the chance of downtime or other errors post-launch.
With that, this Baton Rouge engineering firm’s new network was ready to go. Setting up a new network can be complicated, but with the right support, it doesn’t have to be stressful.
Do You Need Expert Baton Rouge IT Support?
If you’re looking for assistance with IT in Baton Rouge, all you have to do is get in touch with our team. Our representatives are waiting to respond to your inquiry — harnessing the IT support you need is up to you.
If you want IT support will handle everything IT-related for you, here’s how to get it:
- Get in touch with our team and arrange a free consultation at a time that works for you.
- Tell us what you need from your IT and your IT support.
- Enjoy reliable and responsive Baton Rouge IT support from our team.